As you may have heard already, Amazon announced it’s biggest project for 2013: The new Kindle edition will be launched. On our website you can find all the latest trends and information on Kindle, Kindle applications, Apps and many more. Just come back from time to time. But for today:
Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ vs Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″
Kindle Fire tablets are available in two different sizes: 7-inch and 8.9-inch, providing a 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution display (323ppi) on the 7-inch and 2560 x 1600 (339ppi) on the 8.9-inch. These new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″tablets are offered to the customers, carrying all the goodness in a glossy fresh device. It’s coming under the name Kindle Fire HDX, with that X, you understand it is packing in more pixels on that display. The company restructured the 7-inch Kindle Fire HD for 2013, while the 8.9-inch Fire HD launched earlier this year remains untouched.
In this range of Kindle Fire HDs and HDXs, everyone wants to know what’s the real difference between Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ vs Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″? Through this most recentupdate, what company is going to change and should you hold fire, or charge right in? Several new Kindles are announced only for the customers of US at the moment, but we expect them to come to the other laces shortly.
Embed this infographic opn your own site! Find the embed code at the bottom of this page. Hope you like it
Why is the Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ better than Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″
Let’s get started with the
- High Definition Touchscreen Display
It has rich, enchanting video and Beautiful vivid photos with Crisp detailed text. You can enjoy your favourite content on a huge, stunning 1920×1200 display which is proficient in playing movies and TV shows in up to 1080p high definition. At 254 ppi, the display on Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ hassufficient quality that pixels are blurryfor a human eye. An unparalleled viewing experience what you get in Kindle Fire HD 8.9 no matter what you want to watch.
- Compact Screen Glare
Mostly tablet displays are made up of two pieces of glass – an LCD on the bottom and a touch sensor on the top, separated by an air gap. Light reflects off of every surface as it passes through from the front, producingnumerousconfusing reflections that reduce display contrast with these air gaps. Kindle Fire HD8.9 resolves this air gap obstruction by coating the touch sensor and the LCD together into a single layer of glass, crafting a display that can view easily, even in normal light.
- Other new features in NewKindle Fire HD8.9
Another aspect of the esteemed and prominent Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is the huge and advancedcolour choices availability. There is truly a progressive wide separating filter with full spectrum colour making the display particularly comprehensive and makes it look excellent at every particular angle.
The front facing camera is not VGA as what maximumconventional devices have. Apart from this it has high definition capabilities that can handle Skype calls and several video applications. Literally there is no point having Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ without an HDMI display.Hence, connectivity options are amplified with HDMI together with the conventional Bluetooth connection.
One thing that I think is wrong with the NewKindle Fire HD8.9 from my own viewpoint, is that its User Interface (UI) looks little bit basic. Customers prefer Xbox 360 dashboard more than basic PC laptop screen. Where the Nexus and the iPad will provide you an amazing experience that is parallel to retaining a laptop you should anticipate to focus on the content when you fire up the NewKindle Fire HD8.9. This might not be a bad thing for everyone although.
Kindle Fire HDX Review
Review of the Kindle Fire HDX Display written by: OtisHum The new Kindle Fire HDX Display is made with perfect-color display features and a resourceful quad-core processor which gives rapid, fluid performance as well as impressive entertainment opportunities. Users can enjoy trivia and special character backgrounds including X-Ray specs for watching TV or the latest Movies, you can also fling along videos stream them onto your TV using an available second screen. This tablet is considerably light compared to other large-screen devices in its category, weighing in at just 13.2 ounces.
With launch of the HDX product, Amazon continues curving its own niche in the competitive field of tablet manufacturing. They offer the best when it comes to bargain-priced and full-featured machines. Though this device is more suitable for casual users, it hasn’t failed to raise heads in the corporate world.
1. High pixel quantity of 323 PPI and accurate color consistency for vibrant, lifelike images which are far much better than standard HD pictures.
2. Fastest operating processor on a seven inch tablet. Multipurpose 2.2 GHz and quad-core unit processor plus 2 GB RAM for fast, fluid streaming of video and games.
3. Has revolutionary new Mayday buttons’ for seamless use and control.
4. Helps you stay productive at all times with super-fast internet browsing, integrated OfficeSuites and a calendar support structure suitable for Outlook and Gmail.
1. Users are guaranteed lightning-fast app launches, quick web loading time and advanced multitasking capacity.
2. Console-quality image display. The all-new Adreno 330 image processor found on this device delivers quality frame rates as well as console quality images. In fact, it is four times the strength of the previous version of Kindle Fire.
3. Customized Dolby Sound. HDX uses Dolby Digital technology to produce top-notch audio experience. This application helps in volume adjustment, creation of virtual surround resonance and delivering comprehensible dialogues in TV shows and movies. The software has been designed to mechanically optimize audio profile depending on what one is currently doing, such as chatting on Skype, listening to new music and watching cinema releases.
4. Enhanced battery life. With complex power management expertise, the product delivers uninterrupted 11 hrs of digital reading, Wi-Fi surfing and quality film streaming. When you start reading, the machine automatically reduces power supply to idle system components thereby improving battery life by up to 17 hrs.
5. Perfect Color. It displays perfect color synchrony and provides better viewing for both in and outdoor events. HDX makes use of dynamic photo contrast technology, which characteristically optimizes the pigmentation of individual pixels depending on quantity of light present in the surrounding. This attribute makes it easier for people to see videos and images in all lighting conditions, not forgetting the outdoors.
1. Rear cameras are absent
2. Lacks micro-SD chip for storage space expansion
3. The camera is deficient in auto-focus display
4. Can only open the inadequate Amazon Appstore but not Android’s GooglePlay.
Kindle Fire HDX Display is quite simple to use right from the time it’s got off the box. Moreover, you don’t need to install anything new since all parts come pre-fixed. Buy this great device today from registered online stores and enjoy benefits such as price discounts and free shipping.
If you are looking for more information regarding the Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ vs Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″, you can visit the main website and find out more about the Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ vs Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):